Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My House Laptop


This is my laptop. I wanted to have an Apple iBook, but it is too expensive to own one. This Compaq is good enough for a user like me; Centrino Processor, 512kb mem., DVD/CD combo drive, 17" monitor and this is what I like the most, this model comes with built in Bluetooth and Wireless LAN. So, I'm not only can communicate with my Handphone wirelessly, I can even go online without any extra gadget.

The oval shape thing is my wireless mouse. And the rectangular patch is my good handphone. I go online with this handphone. DiGi is offering a wireless broadband with reasonable low monthly access fee, unlimited access.

It is slow, however, I need not to apply a telephone line. Anyway, I'm enjoying my wireless life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

你好。谢谢留言。
离开前,请留下名字罢。^_^