Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Working Place


This is my work place, taken from the view of where I sit. I got a brand new HP computer from my company; Pentium 4, 256kb mem, good speaker sound system and 17" monitor. But, pity it is just a computer, a machine that do word processing. The software we require to do complex structure analysis is too expensive, that my mananagement "encourage Engineers to produce their own computer programme". But, we are not allowed to download any "free" programming language from the internet. What a paradox. So, it is a good thing to show others that "we are well equiped with high technology". Duh.
Anyway, at least I have a computer, thank God I still be able to go online, surfing to internet. This is a privilege we have as an Engineer in the company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

你好。谢谢留言。
离开前,请留下名字罢。^_^